Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blog’n Again…

Well, it's been a little over 6 months since my last entry for this blog. Life's been a challenge and required my absence from this blog (and my other blogs).

Now things have settled down. My health is stable, my career has become stable. Now, it's time to get this blog back to being stable! I hope to be able to continue along the path I was headed with this blog.

You may, or may not, know that Microsoft is in process of releasing its 2008 versions of SQL Server, Windows Server, and Visual Studio. I will remain focused on the 2005 version for the most part; however, I will try to touch upon some 2008 new features and enhancements. This blog may evolve to covering the 2008 version as they become more main stream…and as I evolve to using those versions primarily. As with any new products being released, I will go through rigorous testing and validating before I convert over.

My current objective is to write an entry for this blog about once a week; however, it could be more or less. I hope to not go any longer than two weeks between entries from here forth.

Until next time…Happy Coding!

No comments: